Re: [ApacheGallery] problems with A::G and mod_perl

Guillaume Rousse wrote:
Apache::Gallery was working fine on my box until recently.

Now, I have the following error message in my mogs:
Can't locate Apache/Server.pm in @INC
I found the solution in mod_perl changelog:
In order to be consistent with Apache::RequestRec, Apache::Server is
now Apache::ServerRec and all methods/functions from Apache::Server
now live in Apache::ServerRec. [Stas]

Just turning require Apache::Server into require Apache::ServerRec in Gallery.pm is enough to fix the issue.