Re: [ApacheGallery] Document Contains No Data

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 04:38:13PM -0500, Tom Utley wrote:

> Look, I'm not a programmer, I'm not an expert at PERL modules, all I know
> is that when I changed the syntax from 'X' to 'x' everything started
> working just fine again, and when I was using 0.6, it didn't matter that it
> was 'X' instead of 'x'.

I'm pretty sure this has not been the actual problem, something else
must have changed during this process, as others have proposed, this
change has probably happened in some of the support modules such as
Image::Info or Image::Imlib2
As I said: This has not changed since r14 - which is older than 0.6

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.