[ApacheGallery] Document Contains No Data

I just recently upgraded from 0.6 to 0.7 on a RH 8.0 server. I previously had 4 gallery sites running correctly and operating just fine before the upgrade:
http://gallery.tomutley.com
http://gallery.alabamaautotops.com
http://gallery.joeandstephanie.ontheirweddingday.com
http://gallery.christyandmichael.ontheirweddingday.com

Now, post-upgrade, the following sites work just fine:
http://gallery.tomutley.com
http://gallery.alabamaautotops.com
but the last two do not (the ontheirweddingday.com sites)
When you attempt to load them, the browser returns "Document Contains no Data" or some similar error, and the apache error log shows you this:
Empty JPEG image (DNL not supported)
Empty JPEG image (DNL not supported)
Empty JPEG image (DNL not supported)
Empty JPEG image (DNL not supported)
Empty JPEG image (DNL not supported)

Now, these galleries all use jpeg images, and were all working just fine with 0.6. So, what has changed that would cause what I'm seeing? How can I resolve this issue?

--
Present Sense
Tom Utley