[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery fork
I have done a fork of Apache::Gallery because I had different purposes.
I would like to know who is the maintainer of Apache Gallery.
Because I have send and email to Michael Legart, to ask him if I can make
a fork of Apache::Gallery, but I didn't receive any anwser :-(
I have call my project XmlAutoIndex and I would like to put GPL Licence.
Do you know who I can contact to make a fork on Apache::Gallery ?
ps: below a small description of my project:
My purpose is to enhance autoindex apache module with separating engine:
- 1 engine that scan files and only give XML data
- 1 processor that convert XML into HTML (so it's easy to change theme)
The engine is based on Apache::Gallery and I have rewritten it order to
- 1 plugin handling Images,
- 1 plugin handling Videos (making thumbnails),
- 1 default plugin that show an icon corresponding to the mime-type.
You can see result on:
You can see XML raw by using this link below and clicking on "view source" on
users mailing list