Mail Index

Re: [ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery fork

On Mar 8, 2006, at 5:56 PM, [email protected] wrote:
Because I have send and email to Michael Legart, to ask him if I can make
a fork of Apache::Gallery, but I didn't receive any anwser :-(

I have call my project XmlAutoIndex and I would like to put GPL Licence.
Do you know who I can contact to make a fork on Apache::Gallery ?
You are free to make a fork, but you must follow the terms of the
original license, which is <http://www.opensource.org/licenses/
artistic-license.php> I believe. I'm not sure if this means that you
can re-license it under the GPL, but probably not. You would likely
have to release under the same license.
-pete

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://fotap.org/~osi