Re: [ApacheGallery] Plans for a 1.0 release?

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 03:47:31PM +0100, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 03:33:38PM +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:
>
> > As the subject says.
>
> I think the plans are there, but time is lacking.
> Does anybody have any release-critical patches that have not been
> applied yet?

I don't have a fix for it, but I'd love to see someone figure out why
.tif images show up as all black.  I posted the symptoms to the list a
few months back with no responses.... hopefully someone has seen/fixed
this by now?

TIA

--
Alan <alan@xxxxxxxxx> - http://arcterex.net