Re: [ApacheGallery] patch submission format

Wed, Dec 08, 2004 ve 02:11:48PM -0500, Doug Alcorn napsal:
> Before I get all gung ho about submitting a bunch of patches fo A::G,
> there's one thing I want to complain about:
>
>   http://www.jspwiki.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WhyTabsAreEvil
>
> How many people would rise up in revolt and kick me off the mailing
> list if I submitted a patch to untabify Apache::Gallery.pm?  What's
> the likelihood of getting such a patch accepted into the -dev branch?

So... what about http://www.movement.uklinux.net/docs/whytabs/

I didn't read all text, but its another point of view. I like tabs
and hate spaces in source code. So, it is same fake as vim versus
emacs and anothers.

My opinion is not to convert tabs to spaces...

--
 .''`. Ondra 'Kepi' Kudlik
: :' : Debian GNU/Linux User