Re: [ApacheGallery] Apachegallery on Debian

Hi Soren,

Søren Bjørn-Andersen wrote:
> Alias /icons/gallery/ "/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/icons/"  (this
> is the folder on my system, and also the way it is stated in the
> included doc)
[..]
> But where should the /icons/gallery/ folder be created? If I create it
> in the DocumentRoot of the gallery, it shows up in the gallery as a
> subfolder, so I suppose that?s wrong. Should it be created at the
> topmost documentroot for my webserver (for me that would be /var/www)
> or?

"/icons/gallery/" is an Alias. If the alias points to an existing
directory you should simply place the icons inside it, but chances are
they're already in place.

You can read about the Alias directive here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_alias.html#alias

regards,
  Thomas