RE: [ApacheGallery] Apachegallery on Debian

Thx for that...By combining below and the indcluded doc I almost have
apachegallery running now...The only thing that wont work are the icons
for the folders. My httpd.conf looks like this:

Alias /icons/gallery/ "/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/icons/"  (this
is the folder on my system, and also the way it is stated in the
included doc)

<Directory "/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/icons/">
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName   gallery.superskurk.dk
        DocumentRoot /var/www/billeder/
#        ErrorLog     logs/gallery-error_log (apache couldn?t start with
the options, so as a quickfix I commented them out. Suppose I need to
create these folder by hand? )
#        TransferLog  logs/gallery-access_log
        PerlSetVar   GalleryTemplateDir
'/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/templates/default'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryInfo 'Picture Taken => DateTimeOriginal,
Flash => Flash'
        PerlSetVar   GallerySizes '640 1024 1600 2272'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryThumbnailSize '100x75'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryCopyrightImage 'htdocs/c.png'
        <Location />
            SetHandler  perl-script
            PerlHandler Apache::Gallery
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

But where should the /icons/gallery/ folder be created? If I create it
in the DocumentRoot of the gallery, it shows up in the gallery as a
subfolder, so I suppose that?s wrong. Should it be created at the
topmost documentroot for my webserver (for me that would be /var/www)
or?

Thx again.
Soren