Re: [ApacheGallery] Apachegallery on Debian

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Søren Bjørn-Andersen wrote:
> But where should the /icons/gallery/ folder be created? If I create it
> in the DocumentRoot of the gallery, it shows up in the gallery as a
> subfolder, so I suppose that?s wrong. Should it be created at the
> topmost documentroot for my webserver (for me that would be /var/www)
> or?

You shouldn't need to create it at all.

Assuming you're using a relatively new version of
libapache-gallery-perl, this directory is included in the package,
fully stocked with all of the icons that you need.

I'm of course assuming that your templates are setup to serve the
icons out of this directory, but I think that's done by default.

Try to visit yourgallery.com/icons/gallery/

If you're unable to, then you've set something up strangely, and need
to walk through the error messages to see what it is.

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu