Re: [ApacheGallery] help with chached files needed!

[Resent because message did not appear on list. Sorry if this is a
duplicate.]

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 03:16:15PM +0400, Evgeny Stepanov wrote:
> Thursday, June 17, 2004, 3:05:11 PM, you wrote:
> APJ> Under which apache version?
> i'm using 2.0.48, mod_perl 1.99. it works good with Apache::OK. At least you can
> leave it for M2 safely, like this:
> return MP2 ? Apache::OK : Apache::Constants::DECLINED;
>
> APJ> In apache 1.x this would probably break a
> APJ> lot of error handling in Apache.
> this i can't tell at all, sorry.
>
> actually this error messages _shoudn't_ be there, cause this file
> intentionally doesn't exist and image intentionally is loaded from
> another location, which is not even serveable by server. This is my
> opinion.
> Anyway, thanks for the best gallery i ever used!

This seems like the same problem as
http://www.nowhere.dk/A::G/msg00676.html

The problem is that Apache2 seems to be confused about the path of the
thumbnail is. I think making ApacheGallery only change the file path
in a PerlTransHandler instead of at the PerlResponseHandler stage
fixes the problem, but don't have a fix as a tidy patch (though I have
tested this theory).

Tom

--
28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
mailto:tdbrown@xxxxxxxx