Re[2]: [ApacheGallery] help with chached files needed!

hello Andreas,

>> why there is DECLINED here? as far as i understand, cache_dir() dies

APJ> Because A::G rewrites the request and then declines, thus making Apache
APJ> serve the correct file itself.

>> if it cannot create thumbnails. So, if there is no thumbnail and it
>> cannot be created, script dies with an error. I think there is no
>> sense in DECLINED here. I wrote Apache::OK there
>> and Apache::Constants::OK. Messages from apache errorlog disappeared,
>> now it work as expected (by me,anyway).

APJ> Under which apache version?
i'm using 2.0.48, mod_perl 1.99. it works good with Apache::OK. At least you can
leave it for M2 safely, like this:
return MP2 ? Apache::OK : Apache::Constants::DECLINED;

APJ> In apache 1.x this would probably break a
APJ> lot of error handling in Apache.
this i can't tell at all, sorry.

actually this error messages _shoudn't_ be there, cause this file
intentionally doesn't exist and image intentionally is loaded from
another location, which is not even serveable by server. This is my
opinion.
Anyway, thanks for the best gallery i ever used!

--
enst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx