[ApacheGallery] Re: Quality of scaled images

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 08:06:45AM +0200, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:

> And now that Leon has released Image::Imlib2 1.02, A::G r259 is also
> available, so please: upgrade Image::Imlib2 and try out r259 and play
> around with this setting. Any feedback appreciated.

I have to check my code more thoroughly, please try r261.

http://svn.apachegallery.dk/snapshots/Apache-Gallery-r261.tar.gz

Thomas has already installed this (thanks, Thomas), and has some test
images at http://lnx.dk/photos/test/GalleryQuality/

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | I love treason but hate a traitor.