[ApacheGallery] Re: Quality of scaled images

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 10:51:24PM +0200, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:

> Somebody wanted a quality setting for saved images, I have a diff
> available for Image::Imlib2 and Apache::Gallery at
> http://slartibartfast.nerd.dk/~scoof/quality/ - I can't promise that
> this will be the API for Image::Imlib2, therefore I'm keeping them as
> seperate diffs at the moment.

And now that Leon has released Image::Imlib2 1.02, A::G r259 is also
available, so please: upgrade Image::Imlib2 and try out r259 and play
around with this setting. Any feedback appreciated.

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | A gift of a flower will soon be made to you.