Re: [ApacheGallery] Images crashing A::G

Thanks..

Downgrading appears to have fixed the problem.

Any chance this can be reported to the authors of Image::Info?  (I would
report it, but I have no clue what the problem is).

Or is this a prob in A::G that needs to be fixed for compatibility with
the new version?

At least, it should say in the docs that Image::Info > 1.11 cannot be
used..

Jack