Re: [ApacheGallery] Random Images do not create thumbnails

Http://gallery.tomutley.com has absolutley no problems, and plenty of jpegs are in there, both vertical and horizontal. It's the same installation on the same server. (different virtual servers of course)

I'm running redhat 7.2 and gallery .6 I believe.