Re: [ApacheGallery] 3 bugs and a feature request

Thanks..

URI-1.23 seemed to fix the URI::Escape issue, it should probably be added
to the list of required packages to be installed.

Still no luck on that sheratonworld-2.JPG file

Anyone out there with RH7.2, want to try that file out?

The simple solution for me is to just djpeg filename | cjpeg > filename
the file.  The new encoding seems to work.

Any thoughts as to whether the following HTTP config options may have an
effect on this?
	MinSpareServers 3
	MaxSpareServers 8
	StartServers 5
	MaxClients 30
	MaxRequestsPerChild 100

I have a feeling that one of the libraries that scales the image probably
doesn't accept that particular format of JPEG.

Jack