Re: [ApacheGallery] 3 bugs and a feature request

Jack,

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 11:30:41AM -0500, Jack Gryn wrote:

> As soon as those 'problematic' JPGs are gone, everything works fine again.
>
> I originally thought it had to do with file size, but apparently I was
> wrong, shrinking the files has no effect.
>
> I have attached 2 files which I find problematic.

Do you still have this problem with the latest version? I am not
able to reproduce the problem here. (See http://gallery.legart.dk/Test )

> Apparently, when pictures are displayed that have a height longer than the
> width (portrait?), the Size list is screwed up and displays the following:

I will have a look at that.

> uri_escape in doesn't work with Perl 5.6.1 (RH 7.2), I fixed it by
> including the code given by another user on this mailing list.
>
> A more permanent solution should be created for future versions

Do people still see this problem? I have only been able to test
on perl 5.6.0 and perl 5.8.0 and see no problems. Is this a problem
with perl 5.6.1 only?

> Pictures from XYZ1  (or a custom title)
>  - all the thumbnails from the XYZ1/ directory
>
> Pictures from Trip  (or a custom title)
>  - all the thumbnails from the Trip/ directory

Yea, we have been talking about adding virtual folders,
but this is still on the TODO list.

--
hest design!