Re: [ApacheGallery] 3 bugs and a feature request

I'd be curious to know which library is the one causing the crash.

It may be possible that it has something to do with my system specs, my
server is only a P133 with 64 megs ram, but it didn't look like it was
coming close to reaching the RAM limit.

I'm not ready to change dists as my system is a 'production' system and
don't have the time at the moment to modify all my custom scripts to work
on a different dist.

In any case, WRT to the Perl/uri_escape problem, I don't see any harm in
having your own version of uri_escape built into the code, rather than
using the library.

Jack