Re: Problem: Incline fixed, moving on...

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 09:31:36AM +0200, Michael Legart wrote:
> So we need a admin interface, right? Should we let the httpd write
> imagename.xml/meta files along with the pictures or what does people
> think about using a database instead? Is that a too big requirement
> for the gallery?

I'd keep it simple, if we're only talking about providing data for image
rotation and comments xml would be easiest for all parties.

blah.jpg.xml or maybe just blah.xml

<rotate>0</rotate>
<comment>This is my photo. There are many like it but this one is mine.</comment>

or some such...

It just seems better to me than adding a db and db abstraction layer
dependency for such a simple task.