Re: Getting it to work ..

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 06:38:12PM -0400, Tom Allen wrote:

> If you are a perl guy you can use Apache::FakeRequest to test for script
> errors, but the actual connection is dying without error, which would seem
> imo to point towards a problem with the server itself.
>

> You've tested other mod_perl on that box?  I noticed the server line of
> your machine's response didn't include mod_perl.

I have obscured the server line, as per Apache security recommendations using
ServerTokens OS, when commenting it out, my serverline looks like this:

Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_perl/1.26 FrontPage/5.0.2.2623
mod_throttle/3.1.2 AuthMySQL/2.20 PHP/4.2.1

(yes, i know, frontpage .. its in there for testers ;)

mod_perl works fine, since I'm running RT, a mod_perl based ticketing system
on the same host as well, which works fine ..

--
Nils Vogels		PGP:0xC26BD15F Available on keyservers.
S@H:4760WU/6.474yr	--> setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu. Will you find aliens?

My other computer is your windows box.