Re: List archives

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 10:43:42PM -0400, Tom Allen wrote:

> If there are no list archives on the web currently I am offering to run
> them myself and host on my website.  The scripts are in place to do it,
> and I have enough drive space to spare.
>
> Should be running in a few hours at
> http://www.nonserviam.net/apache_gallery_archive/
>
> If someone else is already handling this, let me know, since I am unable
> to put any old messages in, only from this point on.

ezmlm won't let you get the old messages? users-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
should give you instructions on getting the old messages. If that
doesn't work I have the a full mailbox you could get.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>