Re: [ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery status

then maybe it's time to make RC3 a release?

Speaking of features - I disagree. I would love to have some sort of
"labeling" subsystem with the ability to browse by labels. Though it's
a whole new piece of code to write that would not be fast / easy to
implement using current version as a base.

On 10/5/06, Don Armstrong <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 04 Oct 2006, Vlad wrote:
> just curious about this project status. saw no activity/updates for
> quite a while with 1.0RC3 last. Is it abandoned?

There's a lot of people still using it; it's pretty much reached
feature completion though for most people.

Don Armstrong