[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery status
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery status
- From: Vlad <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:57:15 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=c4f+f7WLfxVxoBKqrUr6pwOKxZtNUbfmr0dXaVLFTs/rjcMJ+hW/LUB61AHoleRcDe79OJWNCOaL8Y9HtA8RnEKT3q1Feq6jq+fxXBlewv4fRvK7LhJA36ztrnBX5UUP1TD+BvKMOcBhwguZ44KMiV5EYj7yF+HuFxWuJ1XlWk4=
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
then maybe it's time to make RC3 a release?
Speaking of features - I disagree. I would love to have some sort of
"labeling" subsystem with the ability to browse by labels. Though it's
a whole new piece of code to write that would not be fast / easy to
implement using current version as a base.
On 10/5/06, Don Armstrong <[email protected]> wrote:
On Wed, 04 Oct 2006, Vlad wrote:
> just curious about this project status. saw no activity/updates for
> quite a while with 1.0RC3 last. Is it abandoned?
There's a lot of people still using it; it's pretty much reached
feature completion though for most people.
users mailing list