Re: [ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery status

> Speaking of features - I disagree. I would love to have some sort of
> "labeling" subsystem with the ability to browse by labels. Though it's
> a whole new piece of code to write that would not be fast / easy to
> implement using current version as a base.

Personally I'm still having issues regarding viewing tiff images (see my
email in the list archives) where they just show as black squares.
Haven't figured out if this is a AG issue or a imlib issue though, but
no resolution :(

--
Alan <alan@xxxxxxxxx> - http://arcterex.net