Re: [ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery status

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 07:57:15AM -0500, Vlad wrote:
> Speaking of features - I disagree. I would love to have some sort of
> "labeling" subsystem with the ability to browse by labels. Though it's
> a whole new piece of code to write that would not be fast / easy to
> implement using current version as a base.

Speaking of features, i'd like to have something like per directory
statistics (picture viewed x times), ability to comment for users,
working templates for downloading a bunch of pictures, tags of course).
I thought about how to implement it and one could use a sqlite database
for each directory to store views, comments, etc. or a global database
in the root directory or a configurable place to store it sitewide.

cheers, alex