[ApacheGallery] Libapache-galleryperl, Apache 2.0.54 and Debian 3.1

Hello list,

I have some troubles setting up Aapache::Gallery. I'm using the
testing-version of Debian, and installed it with dselect, so not from
scratch.
It solves dependency problems, so I thought it would be quite easy. It's
giving problems getting it work, as at this moment, with the virtualhost for
gallery not commented out apache isn't working at all.

First, my config files:

Gallery-section of VirtualHosts:

<Directory "/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/icons/">
    Options Indexes Multiviews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<VirtualHost gallery.computerdokter-groenlo.nl>
	ServerName   gallery.computerdokter-groenlo.nl
	DocumentRoot /var/www/computerdokter/r30/
#	ErrorLog     logs/gallery-error_log
#	TransferLog  logs/gallery-access_log
	PerlSetVar   GalleryTemplateDir
'/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/templates/default'
	PerlSetVar   GalleryInfo 'Picture Taken => DateTimeOriginal, Flash
=> Flash'
	PerlSetVar   GallerySizes '640 1024 1600 2272'
	PerlSetVar   GalleryThumbnailSize '100x75'
	PerlSetVar   GalleryCopyrightImage 'htdocs/c.png'
	PerlOptions +GlobalRequest
	<Location />
	    SetHandler          modperl
	    PerlResponseHandler Apache::Gallery
	</Location>
</VirtualHost>

Second, the changes in apache2.conf:

#Let's have some Icons, shall we?
Alias /icons/gallery "/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/icons/"
Alias /icons/ "/usr/share/apache2/icons/"
<Directory "/usr/share/apache2/icons">
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Third, the error from Apache 2.0.54:

When trying to start Apache 2:

>>Starting web server: Apache2Syntax error on line 106 of
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default:
>>Invalid command 'PerlSetVar', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

Line 106 is the first line where PerlSetVar comes in.

After this error Apache won't start.
As far as I know, there are no broken dependencies, and everything
Apache::Gallery suggested is installed.

What's going wrong and how can I resolve it ?

Kind regards,

Willem-Jan Meijer
http://www.computerdokter-groenlo.nl