Re: [ApacheGallery] Support of Nikon's NEF files?

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:47:07 +0200, Jesper Skriver <jesper@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]

> I have a D70 myself, when I get some time, I might have a go at
> seeing what I can find that support a more wide range of file
> formats, including NEF.

There is dcraw ( http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/ ), which
reads a variety of raw-formats including NEF. I think that it could be
implemented in A::G, but weither there is an easier solution or how
difficult a task it is, i have no idea. I personally uses dcraw as a
Gimp-plugin - works like a charm (and i don't have to be one of the
Photoshop-loosers anymore :))

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Henrik Bøgh