[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ApacheGallery] Support of Nikon's NEF files?
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ApacheGallery] Support of Nikon's NEF files?
- From: Henrik Boegh <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:55:24 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=q4p8fZZ94oxJBW3Gy470/aaGOlROxpek7h0XkDzAJ4AUWvdozkesEcTX320I8nYUl/+KKv2g+vMILtifwbsMuVId0eEiKW0XaRV+R6TkgTQW1i9XyNILd3/3FEXFmyip7Epj6hXFPLlRgIi0feJS8tgP1V1/PL0FlwWbva8OlMM=
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
- Reply-to: Henrik Boegh <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:47:07 +0200, Jesper Skriver <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have a D70 myself, when I get some time, I might have a go at
> seeing what I can find that support a more wide range of file
> formats, including NEF.
There is dcraw ( http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/ ), which
reads a variety of raw-formats including NEF. I think that it could be
implemented in A::G, but weither there is an easier solution or how
difficult a task it is, i have no idea. I personally uses dcraw as a
Gimp-plugin - works like a charm (and i don't have to be one of the
Photoshop-loosers anymore :))
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Don't just accept the truth - be a part of it, live it and exploit it
users mailing list