Re: [ApacheGallery] Support of Nikon's NEF files?

Hi Matthias,

Apache::Gallery uses Image::Info and Image::Imlib2 for accessing and
manipulating the images, from a quick google session, it seems that
neither support Nikon's NEF format.

For the former, it seems that we can replace it with Image::ExifTool,
for the latter, it require some more investigation.

I have a D70 myself, when I get some time, I might have a go at
seeing what I can find that support a more wide range of file
formats, including NEF.

/Jesper

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 04:27:54PM +0100, Matthias Taugwalder wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I just installed Apache::Gallery for testing purposes...
>
> One question: Is a support of Nikon's .NEF files planned in one of the next
> releases?
>

> Best regards from Switzerland:
>
> Matthias Taugwalder
>
> ---