Re: [ApacheGallery] Problem with create_scaled_image

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005, Andreas-Johann Ulvestad wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 13:29 -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > > This is most likely debian bug
> > > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=293815 (upstream
> > > bug http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=11255 )
> > >
> > > If downgrading to libimlib2 1.1.2 fixes the problem, then there you
> > > go.
> >
> > Is this a bug in imlib or A:G? And is a fix on it's way?
>
> It's a bug somewhere either in Imlib2 or in Image::Imlib2.
>
> I've no clue where exactly it is yet, as I've not had enough time to
> go through and figure out what is causing it currently.

Well, after a bit of walking through the code, I figured out where the
problem. is. See
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=293815 for the gory
details if anyone cares.

Don Armstrong

--
It has always been Debian's philosophy in the past to stick to what
makes sense, regardless of what crack the rest of the universe is