Re: [ApacheGallery] Problem with create_scaled_image

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005, Andreas-Johann Ulvestad wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 13:29 -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > This is most likely debian bug
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=293815 (upstream
> > bug http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=11255 )
> >
> > If downgrading to libimlib2 1.1.2 fixes the problem, then there you
> > go.
>
> Is this a bug in imlib or A:G? And is a fix on it's way?

It's a bug somewhere either in Imlib2 or in Image::Imlib2.

I've no clue where exactly it is yet, as I've not had enough time to
go through and figure out what is causing it currently.

The Debian bug (and the upstream bug) will have more information on it
when more is known.

Don Armstrong

--
I'd sign up in a hot second for any cellular company whose motto was:
"We're less horrible than a root canal with a cold chisel."