Re: [ApacheGallery] Problem with image::imlib2 i think

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Anton Häggström wrote:
> [Thu Jan 13 01:40:03 2005] [error] Image::Imlib2 load error: No loader for
> file format at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/Apache/Gallery.pm line
> 1303.\n

The above is, quite succintly, the error. For whatever reason,
Image::Imlib2 is unable to load whatever image format you tried to
load at this point.

If you can resolve it to a single image, most likely you'll find that
the following code snipit fails:

perl -MImage::Imlib2 -lwe 'my $img = Image::Imlib2->load(q(fooimg.png)) or
				      die qq(Unable to open image $!);'

If imagemagick's identify fooimg.png; succeeds, then libImlib2 is
built incorrectly. If not, then the image is corrupted.

[On thinking about this, this call probably should be wrapped in eval,
as Image::Imlib2 dies rather than returning undef if a load
fails... since we probably just want to warn and skip the image in
this case.]

Don Armstrong

--
I leave the show floor, but not before a pack of caffeinated Jolt gum
is thrust at me by a hyperactive girl screaming, "Chew more! Do more!"