[ApacheGallery] Blank page

Hi guyz. Well, I'm having a problem with apache::gallery, because I
can't view it, when I access to http://localhost/gallery , it shows me
an empty page. I have view my error_log of apache2, but I didn't view
errors about this.

I've installed libapache-gallery-perl 9.1 (by debian package) and all
his dependences.

My httpd.conf is this:

<Location /gallery>
AllowOverride All
SetHandler modperl
PerlResponseHandler Apache::Gallery
PerlOptions +GlobalRequest
PerlSetVar GalleryTemplateDir '/usr/local/www/data/templates'
PerlSetVar GalleryCopyrightImage '/usr/local/www/data/templates/copy.png'
PerlSetVar GalleryInfo 'Picture Taken => DateTimeOriginal, Flash =>
Flash, Shutter Speed => ShutterSpeedValue'
PerlSetVar GallerySortBy mtime
</Location>

All directories are ok, the templates, my /gallery, all xD

Well, that's it, I don't know why it show me a blank page...

I've been so much time trying to install that excelent and speed script :)