Re: [ApacheGallery] .cache and jpegs problem

Nope on both counts.  The cache dir is owned by the apache user and it has all the perms it needs.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Dmitri Ryjikh wrote:

> Works for mee too, here as well  http://gallery.legart.dk/Test/IMG_2828.JPG
> Did you recently change anything in file/dir permissions or something?
> Any changes in httpd.conf re: cache dir location?
>
> Michael Legart wrote:
>
> > Zak Brown wrote:
> >
> >> Yeah, attached is the image in question.  It's just a random .jpg
> >> file, a bunch of others are the same.  Snoop around
> >> www.mode3.com/zak/pics/ for a little while and you'll see more.
> >>
> >> I see the thumbnails in /var/tmp/Apache-Gallery/zak/pics/oddities and
> >> cached versions of some of the files, but no new ones are being created.
> >

> > Straaaaaange. It works for me with this image:
> >
> > http://gallery.legart.dk/Test/word.jpg
> >
> > Anyone else seeing this?
> >
> > Zak, are you upgrading from 0.8 or a previous release?

Zak Brown
www.mode3.com

--

"One of the most unpleasant aspects of this business is the extent of which private lives are intruded upon when these kinds of issues come up, I really have always considered my private -- my daughters' lives private and I think that's the way it ought to remain."

	--Vice President Dick Cheney's comments on his openly gay daughter as she relates to his support of a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage