Re: [ApacheGallery] .cache and jpegs problem

I'm upgrading from another 0.8 release.  I think somewhere in the r240s.

There are lots of images that are broken on my site now.

Here's the related area of my httpd.conf

<Directory "/home/zak/web/pics">
    Options Indexes
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
        PerlSetVar   GalleryTemplateDir '/var/www/templates'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryInfo 'Picture Taken => DateTimeOriginal, Flash => Flash'
        PerlSetVar   GallerySizes '640 1024 1600 2272'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryThumbnailSize '100x75'
        PerlSetVar GalleryCacheDir '/var/tmp/Apache-Gallery/'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryCopyrightImage 'icons/c.png'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryRootText "www.mode3.com"
        SetHandler        perl-script
        PerlHandler       Apache::Gallery
</Directory>

There's plenty of space in /var/tmp

I havn't made any other changes recently.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Michael Legart wrote:

> Zak Brown wrote:
>
> > Yeah, attached is the image in question.  It's just a random .jpg file, a bunch of others are the same.  Snoop around www.mode3.com/zak/pics/ for a little while and you'll see more.
> >
> > I see the thumbnails in /var/tmp/Apache-Gallery/zak/pics/oddities and cached versions of some of the files, but no new ones are being created.
>
> Straaaaaange. It works for me with this image:
>
> http://gallery.legart.dk/Test/word.jpg
>
> Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Zak, are you upgrading from 0.8 or a previous release?

Zak Brown
www.mode3.com

--

"One of the most unpleasant aspects of this business is the extent of which private lives are intruded upon when these kinds of issues come up, I really have always considered my private -- my daughters' lives private and I think that's the way it ought to remain."

	--Vice President Dick Cheney's comments on his openly gay daughter as she relates to his support of a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage