Re: [ApacheGallery] Problem with ApacheGallery (and Imlib2?)

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 08:10:02PM +0200, Andreas-Johann Ulvestad wrote:

Hi Andreas-Johann,

Please keep the replies to the list only.

> > And what's your GalleryCopyrightImage set to?
> > I seem to remember that there was a bug in the Copyright Image handling
> > code, try the newest snapshot
>
>          PerlSetVar   GalleryCopyrightImage '/icons/c.png'

GalleryCopyrightImage is not a web-path, but an absolute path, so it
should be something like /usr/share/apache/icons/c.png

http://svn.apachegallery.dk/snapshots/

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | This was the most unkindest cut of all.