Re: [ApacheGallery] Debian server for A::G?

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 01:18:08AM -0700, zak@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Mmmm, okay do you mean the enlightenment Imlib2 libraries?

Yep, Image::Imlib2 is nothing but glue from Perl to those libraries.

> # rpm -qa | grep imlib2
> imlib2-loader_argb-1.1.0-1
> imlib2-devel-1.1.0-1
> imlib2-loader_jpeg-1.1.0-1
> imlib2-1.1.0-1
> imlib2-loader_png-1.1.0-1

It does look like you have the required libs. Are you sure the image
you're trying to load is a png and not just named png?

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | But they went to MARS around 1953!!