Re: [ApacheGallery] Debian server for A::G?

Mmmm, okay do you mean the enlightenment Imlib2 libraries?

# rpm -qa | grep imlib2
imlib2-loader_argb-1.1.0-1
imlib2-devel-1.1.0-1
imlib2-loader_jpeg-1.1.0-1
imlib2-1.1.0-1
imlib2-loader_png-1.1.0-1

--

Zak Brown
www.mode3.com

--

"I'm not one of those button luddites that's all like anti-zipper."