Re: [ApacheGallery] Running on Apache

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 08:17:23AM +0200, Xander Barents wrote:
> previous thumbnails below it .I am missing the exif information, and I can

You can fix this by setting PerlSetVar GalleryEXIFMode 'namevalue'
or installing

http://svn.apachegallery.dk/snapshots/Apache-Gallery-r178.tar.gz

> The error logging is complaining that the files can't be find .cache dir. I
> can see that all 100*75 and 640*480  files are in '/var/tmp/Apache-Gallery/
> but ther is now .cache dir under the Documentroot. I am running Apache
> 2.0.40-21.3 and Apache::gallery 0.7rc1

The ".cache" dir does not really exist. It is just a virtual name used
the the URL to scaled images. You cannot access the .cache directory
directly from your browser.

If images are not scaled when you are browsing the gallery there surely
must be an error in the error_log _before_ the 404 stuff.

--
hestdesign.info - we put the hest in .com