Re: Getting it to work ..

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 06:38:33PM -0400, Tom Allen wrote:

> First step would be vhost config, when you say your log doesnt show
> anything, do you literally mean no entry, not even the request?  If so,

I literally mean nothing, not the request, not an error. When I was setting
things up and had some things misconfigured, I got an Internal Server Error,
which /did/ get logged, but now it's just a total blank

> you have vhost config issue.  pixtest.yuckfou.org doesn't resolve for me,
> so hopefully you've got some kind of intranet thing going.

Yeah, is on an internal DNS server, don't worry about that DNS one ;-)

BTW: When you say vhost config issue, do you have any idea what it could be ?
I have several other vhosts working on the same box, some even with mod_perl
enabled too ..

Gr,

--
Nils Vogels		PGP:0xC26BD15F Available on keyservers.
S@H:4760WU/6.474yr	--> setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu. Will you find aliens?

My other computer is your windows box.