Getting it to work ..

Hi list,

I wasn't able to find an archive for the mailinglist online, so I have no clue
if this has been asked before... My apologies if it has.

I've installed Apache::Gallery on a FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE box, running Apache
1.3.24.

I'm running perl 5.6.1 and my virtualhost config looks like this:

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName      pixtest.yuckfou.org
        DocumentRoot    /usr/local/www/data.pixtest
        ErrorLog        logs/pixtest-error_log
        TransferLog     logs/pixtest-access_log
        PerlSetVar   GalleryTemplateDir '/usr/local/www/gallery-templates'
        PerlSetVar   InlineDir '/tmp'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryInfo 'Picture Taken => DateTimeOriginal, Flash => Flash'
        PerlSetVar   GallerySizes '640 1024 1600 2272'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryThumbnailSize '100x75'
        #PerlSetVar   GalleryCopyrightImage 'htdocs/c.png'
        <Location />
                SetHandler        perl-script
                PerlHandler       Apache::Gallery
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

(Basically just like the example)

I've put some several jpg's in my DocumentRoot, but for some reason, all I get
from Apache when trying to access the vhost, is a zero-sized reply.

My apache log doesnt show anything, and quite frankly i'm at a loss. How would
I go about debugging what actually happens within mod_perl/Apache::Gallery ?

Gr,

--
Nils Vogels		PGP:0xC26BD15F Available on keyservers.
S@H:4742WU/6.450yr	--> setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu. Will you find aliens?

My other computer is your windows box.