Re: [ApacheGallery] Proposal for an admin site

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 05:39:15PM -0500, Paul Vallee wrote:
> I have a modification to this already; Thomas suggested populating the
> dropdown with the current value which I have done. I also noticed that I
> wasn't closing some file handles (tsk tsk).

Another nice thing would be to replace the linebreaks in the textarea
with <br>'s.

I've started playing a bit with the design, but I'm not at all
satisfied with it yet. ;)
On of the other users also suggested a way of displaying folder
comments, which I'll try to make some design for as well.

http://lnx.dk/stuff/design/ag_comments/

--
  Thomas Kjær <tk@xxxxxx>