From: "Paul Vallee" <vallee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Michael Legart" <michael@xxxxxxxxx>; <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ApacheGallery] Proposal for an admin site

Hi Michael,

I have a new patch to Gallery.pm that implements clean authentication,
rotation, and comment annotation.

This is ready for -dev if you're ready to release 0.4.
Left to do:
* documentation
* file upload

Go ahead and play with it at https://gallery.vandewolfshaar.com; I've
created a folder "Test in here" that you can play with to your heart's
content. The password is still "password". Remember, to bring up the auth
form, add ?auth=yes to any directory folder.

Let me know if it gives you any trouble.

# cat diff.patch.uu

----