Re: [ApacheGallery] Problem with a freshly installed apache::gallery

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 08:30:56PM +0100, Thomas Eibner wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 01:21:56PM -0500, Paul Vallee wrote:
> > 1) My root site, https://gallery.vandewolfshaar.com/, isn't as nice as
> > Thomas Kjaer's at http://lnx.dk/photos. His folders are in a nice white box
> > and mine are not. Does anyone know why this is before I delve into the
> > fearsome template? :-)

Yours definetely looks a bit weird.

> Try stealing his CSS ;-) I'm sure Thomas would supply both CSS and
> templates if we ask him nicely.

I've just checked the latest version into cvs. You should note that it
breaks with Netscape 4.7 though. I plan to fix this in a couple of
days when I get some time too look into what css2 NN 4.7 actually
supports.

The css file is also available at http://lnx.dk/gallery.css, and works
with the templates from the snapshot.

--