Re: [ApacheGallery] Example of the use of sessionfiles

Torsten Mueller schrieb:

Jesus Climent schrieb:

The idea of selecting pictures to download in a tarball seems ok, but it
should contain a way to disable the feature completely on the whole gallery,
so that no page can contain a "add to basket" link at all.
Thanks , i think i will start adopting your suggestions.
I inform you, if i got A::G running the suggested way.

I have setup 4 different virtual Hosts, which have
different configs, but share the document root and
session dir.

GalleryBasketDownload means, you can download
(some) pictures as zip file.

GalleryBasketHardcopy means, you can select pictures
to get a hardcopy (ordering selection).

Selection control is realised by control files.
Example of .download and .prices files you find here:
./Torsten/.download
./Torsten/Schicht/2004-09 Pädiatrische ITS/.download
./Torsten/Schicht/.download
./Torsten/2005-07 Geburtstag Conny/m005/.download
./Torsten/2005-07 Geburtstag Conny/.download

./Diana/.prices
./Torsten/.prices
./Torsten/2005-05-21 Grillen bei A.D./.prices

The decision, if a download is possible by checking
the .download files.