Re: [ApacheGallery] Image::IPTC info handling

Understood and agree. Ideally, it would be useful to have some
"administrative" interface in A:G where a user allowed to edit EXIF /
IPTC meta-data info...  Does Image::IPTCInfo allow such data to be
updated in image, or it provides read feature only?

Also, speaking about features, perhaps for some folks uploading images
via web interface would be a usefull feature.

--
Vlad