[ApacheGallery] new to the a::g community

Just wanted to say I'm using Apache::Gallery.  I have an old
PIII/1.7GHz with 512MB RAM running Debian acting as the firewall for
my cable modem.  The gallery link is http://home.lathi.net/gallery.

By and large I'm happy with A::G.  I like that the code is fairly
small and in Perl.  I grok Perl and I'm not afraid to muck with it.
I have several different topics with respect to A::G that I'd like to
discuss, but will write new messages for each to keep the threads on
topic.  Till then...