[ApacheGallery] blank page problem

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before - I know it has after looking in the archives.

I noticed the patch to print out error messages when Text::Template fails, but I don't know to apply it being a bit of a unix newbie and all.

Anyway, I am getting a blank page after installing Apache::Gallery. I'm running a server installation of Fedora Core 2. The following software versions are installed:

Apache 2.0.49
Perl 5.8.3
Image::Info 1.11
Compress::Zlib 1.33
IO::String 1.06
Image::Xbm 1.08
Image::Xpm 1.09
XML::Simple 2.12
URI::Escape 3.28
Image::Size 2.992
Text::Template 1.44
CGI 3.05
Image::Imlib2 1.00

Apache is installed to /etc/httpd and my config looks like:

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName   posole
        DocumentRoot /data/pictures/
        ErrorLog     logs/gallery-error_log
        TransferLog  logs/gallery-access_log
        PerlSetVar   GalleryTemplateDir '/usr/local/apache/gallery/templates'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryInfo 'Picture Taken => DateTimeOriginal, Flash => Flash'
        PerlSetVar   GallerySizes '640 1024 1600 2272'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryThumbnailSize '100x75'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryCopyrightImage 'htdocs/c.png'
        PerlOptions +GlobalRequest
        <Location />
                SetHandler        modperl
                PerlResponseHandler       Apache::Gallery
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

If someone could tell me where I should be putting my templates, that may fix the problem from what I've read so far.

Many thanks,
Rob