Re: [ApacheGallery] I have a problem: error! 404 !

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004, Juan Pablo Pincheira wrote:
> Thanks Tom. Well, I put that: Alias /gallery
> /usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/templates/default/  on my
> apache2.conf and the page changed :D Now, http://localhost/gallery/
> shows this:
>

> root:  / gallery /
> No files found
> Indexed by Apache::Gallery - Copyright © 2001-2004 Michael Legart - Hest Design!

Your Alias /gallery should point to the location where you actually
have your images, most likely /var/www/gallery or similar.

/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/templates/default/ is almost
definetly the wrong place to stick images.

Don Armstrong

--
THERE IS NO GRAVITY THE WORLD SUCKS
 -- Vietnam War Penquin Lighter