[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ApacheGallery] patch to do proper Text::Template error reporting
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ApacheGallery] patch to do proper Text::Template error reporting
- From: Tom Brown <[email protected]>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 00:57:42 -0600
- Organization: Society for the Elimination of Excess Superfluous Text in Internet Header Lines (SEESTIHL)
- References: <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040818i
On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 06:13:37PM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> I've only tested it for a a limited time. Let me know if there are any
> problems with the patch.
Seems to work for me on
Apache/2.0.52 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_perl/1.99_14 Perl/v5.8.4
but I get the impression from your comment
# Don't include the file name in the output, as the user can see this.
that you don't want to display file system paths in the web browser.
When I change GalleryTemplateDir to a bad path or chmod 000 a tpl file
the path is shown in the browser. I see what looks like the default
Apache 500 error message with the following content
Unable to create new Text::Template object for directory: Couldn't
open file /home/tdbrown/code/apache-gallery/template/directory.tpl:
Permission denied at /usr/share/perl5/Apache/Gallery.pm line 1438.
This is not a big deal to me. Just letting you know.
28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
users mailing list