RE: [ApacheGallery] Apachegallery on Debian

*sigh*
Just as I thought I had everything working...

Now I am getting a rather bizare error:
On some of the subfolders I get a No files found error/ message in A::G.
As far as I can see, when checking directly on my debian-box, the
settings suchs as rights, filenames etc, are exactly alike on the
folders where A::G wants to show the pictures and on the folders where
it doesn?t want to show the pictures...A::G also creates the tmp folder
for the subfolders, but it just doesn?t seem to be able to find pictures
or files in some of the subfolders.
No errors can be seen in /var/log/apache/error.log.
If I try to access one of the pictures (that I know exists on that
location) directly via the URL I get this error:
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/alle/arrangementer/hjemme_hos_toc/EPSN0035.JPG on this server."
But the permissions on this picture is no different from the ones I can
access?!?!

Any thoughts?